Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 2 Day 4

Thursday

Breakfast today was my coffee and this yummy Sausage/Egg/Kale/Sweet Potato Bake.  I made it last night, but it reheated beautifully this morning.  The sweet potatoes were a bit sweet for my taste, so I might reduce the amount of those I add next time I make this.  Or maybe I'll add some more spices like cumin, chili powder or garlic powder.  But overall it was really good! 

I wanted to eat a banana for a snack, but I got busy and forgot about it.  So I guess I wasn't really that hungry!

Lunch was my banana, the last of the leftover lettuce wrapped tacos and guac/plantain chips.  Delicious!!

For a snack, I had the sweet potatoes and apples.  I wasn't super hungry, but I went ahead and ate it anyway because I knew I was going to be out late without a whole lot of good options for dinner.  So I was rather full after I ate the snack, but it did tide me over for a while. . .

Unfortunately, I couldn't resist the Chick-Fil-A nuggets and cookies for dinner.  I was judging a cheer tryout and they served us some Chick-Fil-A.   I started off fairly good by only eating 4 nuggets and a large serving of fruit.  But I got hungry later on and ate 4 more nuggets and 2 chocolate chip cookies.  Boo . . . just couldn't resist.  I guess I felt rude by not eating what was offered, but I probably could have just eaten fruit and been content.  But, my willpower broke down and I ate the stuff I wasn't planning on eating.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to be more prepared for next time.  Or perhaps I can just cut myself some slack and count it as my 20%.

I was full for the rest of the evening, so I didn't need to eat any dessert before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment