Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 3

I haven't blogged in a while because I've been very busy with projects!!  My business finished it's first commercial order (yay!) and I was working hard sewing bags for the store.  Also, it's spring break and we're doing a garage sale to raise funds for our adoption!  Talk about busy!!  Ugh!  I actually hate garage sales, but we've gotten donations from all kinds of families so it should be a good profit for us!

Food wise - I've been pretty good.  I had 2 cheat meals and I confess that I really look forward to those!  I'm already looking forward to the next one this weekend!  I hope that one day I won't be so excited about those cheat meals, but right now I still am. 

I had a couple recipe fails this week . . . boo.  But I'll keep trying until I figure it out.  I made apple fritters and I didn't get the oil hot enough so they weren't crispy.  Flavor was good, but the crispness I was after just wasn't there.  Also, I tried cauliflower crust pizza - again flavor was there, but I should have baked the crust before I put on toppings.  I'll do that next time. 

But all in all, it's been good.  I've lost 4 pounds in 2.5 weeks.  Yay!  I haven't had a migraine - let alone a headache - since the first week.  My skin is clearer, I have energy, I'm feeling good!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment